Become more flexible than you ever thought possible, warm up properly for exercise or improve your yoga skills with new and deeper poses with this Portable Door Flexibility Trainer
This is designed to be used in any sturdy doorpost where you can practice your leg flexibility, hip range of motion, balance, and gain strength and control over your movements. It has a high-quality strap, a heavy-duty door anchor, softer webbing, and a padded foot loop that are more comfortable on your skin.
Be more flexible. This Portable Door Flexibility Trainer will help you be more flexible and would help you move more effortlessly. This will help you achieve the flexibility you’ve been wanting!
A new way to stretch. The special stretchy band prevents injury and facilitates gradual and gentle stretches that protect your muscles and make you more and more flexible each day.
Easy to use and safe for doors. Put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the D-ring and you're ready to take your poses to the next level.
Helps improve flexibility. This strap will help you to improve your leg flexibility, balance, and range of motion in a natural body position. After a few weeks of consistent use, you’ll notice considerable improvements in your yoga, range of motion, and overall flexibility.
Comfortable and durable. Comfortable and soft to the touch, yet firm and sturdy. It will not tear easily. It can withstand extremely high levels of force and tension when being pulled from various directions simultaneously.
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
Portable Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don't need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don't bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you're pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It's easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don't try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly.
- Belt Width: 4cm
- Belt Length: 350cm
- High Quality
- Composition: Spandex & Cotton
- Soft, Elastic And Durable Material
- 1 x Portable Door Flexibility Trainer