🎵WHY DO YOU NEED OUR TIBETAN SPIRIT-HEALING SINGING BOWL?
Tibetan singing bowls are a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Also known as singing bowls or Himalayan bowls, Tibetan singing bowls are said to promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties. Buddhist monks have long used Tibetan singing bowls in meditation practice.
⛑️STRESS REDUCTION AND PAIN RELIEF:
Many proponents claim that the vibrations of a singing bowl can produce beneficial changes in the body by reducing stress, "harmonizing" the cells, and "balancing the body's energy system." Some also claim that Tibetan singing bowls can stimulate the immune system and produce beneficial changes in brain waves.
🧘COMBINATION WITH MEDITATION AND YOGA DEEP BREATHING:
Struck bowls are used in some Buddhist religious practices to accompany periods of meditation and chanting. Struck and singing bowls are widely used for music-making, meditation, and relaxation, as well as personal spirituality. They have become popular with music therapists, sound healers, and yoga practitioners.
- This bowl sings itself in a form of meditation
- Great way to indulge yourself in a relaxing state
- Cleans off the negative feeling and releases the emotional blockage
- The body will be able to fully heal itself
HOW TO USE:
- Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
- With the strike, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
- Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration. Sometimes this way can take practice.
- Another way is "gonging" or "striking" the bowls. This is a simple way that involves striking the bowl with a wood or padded strike.
- Main Material: Metal, Wood
- 1 x Singing bowl
- 1 x Mallet